Palladio Moro is extracted in a Veronese quarry, at an altitude of 800 meters. This is the area where high-quality marble arises. Like the Terrazzo, Palladio Moro is made by a mix of marble granules: white organic shaped pebbles cover a single black layer. The outcome is a macro and intense pattern, generated each time by an unrepeatable mixture.
Palladio Moro is an agglomerate made of 95% of marble. The remaining 5% is a mixture of resins, which make it even more resistant to abrasion, bending and impact. The white pebbles are then obtained by working local excavations residues, starting up a circular process to eliminate the wastefulness and limit the damage to our mountains.